Exam Schedule

Jan 17, 2013
Alarm strikes at 2.15! I snooze the alarm, for 15 minutes, again it rings. I say, if I wake this early, maybe I would not be able to be fresh enough after 10. So, I again snooze it.
Again I do it. Finally, I wake up at 3, and start studying like anything. I prepare a cup of tea for four, but all are for me myself. Now, I continuously study, and continue. By 8, my four cups of tea would be over, and I continue... When it is 9.30, I take my lunch that I had made yesterday evening, and do a slight revision over everything. I then move towards my friend's room, and by 11.30 both of us, we reach the examination center. After exam, we discuss of exam issues till 3.30, and then I along with my friends; we walk to some place. We eat Momo at a road stall, and share the worries of next day's exam! We have the books for next day's exam, and thus we open it and make a slight discussion over it. It would already be 5, and then we start moving towards our room. 5.30 is when I reach back! --dwaipon.blogspot.com



Published in The Himalayan Times dated 14 January 2013





No comments: