#BlueMicro Story…

Jan 17, 2014


It was evening, around five, in winter. I had to get into the bus, and the  bus comes like the train, loads up people within few minutes, the scene can be assumed, like when flies all get into the same mango. So, I got into it, like a fly. As soon as I got into my seat, I heard someone shouting in Nepali..

‘These Leaders eats shit! They know nothing about the country!’
I turned around to see who he was, and I saw him sitting in between two girls, facing three men on the opposite.
‘Why is the bus not moving? Or, should I get into taxi?’ Luckily, neither driver, nor conductor heard that.
The bus started moving, and then he began again..
‘Is this bus or rickshaw? Rickshaw moves faster than this bus!’
I could assume by then that he was drunk.
‘Driver ji, please stop me at, Hotel Hayatt!’
By now the peoples around him were already frustrated! But, he was speaking continuously!
‘Oh! I am not going into Hayatt, it is just that I get out there, and sleep on the road…. What can peoples do? When they don’t have houses? No jobs to pay for the rent either!’
Yuckk!!
I turned around to see, the silence, and he was saying ‘Sorry’ to man in front of him… The man was shouting, ‘If anyone else would have been in my place, they would have given you a tight slap!’
So, he spitted in the man opposite to him. I could see his pant wet.
He was again about to vomit there.
‘Oh! Just City Center? Why is the vehicle moving this slow? I could have reached Narayanghat by now!’ He kept speaking.
Bottle ko pani le…aakha sankai nani le…Now he started singing. I was near this fat man, really fat! He started laughing, and my body was shaking! I could observe that every one in the micro was laughing slightly
The driver shouted, ‘Who is that? Shut up! Else, Get out from the bus!’
‘Oh! Why should I get out? Is this your bus? I have paid for this! And will you get me into another bus?’ he replied!
The driver understood that he was drunk, so kept silent.
He was speaking continuously, and I got to Old Baneshowr, where I dropped out of the bus!



No comments: