Negative Vibes

Dec 21, 2014


I know this is something bad, but maybe again I regard it something natural and normal thing – Negative Vibes.
There are times, when negative vibes surround me, and I feel myself valueless creature in the world. I feel feeling of being lonely, and again I regard myself as burden.
I feel like there is nothing positive in days to come ahead, and my heart get so heavy.

I feel like sleeping, I lie down in the bed, and then again my heavy heart gets linked to the brain, and there is some connecting link that strikes my brain, and again I get lost in that darkness. I know it is negative vibes; I try to focus on the happy mood that I was in just morning, and feel like I was into some factors that were not real. I look certain music videos from songs like Happy to few Nepali tracks, and I end up regarding that they all were actually pretending – acting.

I can hardly express how I feel during these times, but maybe it’s kind of similar feeling that I get, if there’s huge earthquake in my place, everything is destroyed, none of them are alive, and it’s just me alone in the world. Maybe, I’d sense similar type of feeling during those times as well.
It would be a day, but I feel like its dark, and there is pessimistic feeling within me about almost everything. I try to focus future on few things:

My future - Uncertain (Job Uncertainty)
Country future – Uncertain (No one seems to be serious)
Society – Greedy, no one weeps their tear for anyone in real.

I feel like one tiny ant in the planet of ants, and I lose my value. I already said it in the beginning, that it is something bad, but despite every vibes that I could not stop entering within me, I pass the time. Next day, I wake up, that vibes barely troubles me, and again I am happy. But, after certain time, that vibe again reappears from within me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everyone feels down at some phase in their lives. For me these feelings erupt occasionally time to time. Sometimes I let them flow until things get better. But most of the times, I steer my chain of thoughts to make them happy and positive. Once you are aware of your feelings, you can train your thoughts. Do give it try!

Dwaipayan said...

Steering chain of thoughts, and filtering the positive ones out of all is good idea. I will try it next time for sure.. Thank You..
:)