5 Nepali Tracks Of My Playlist

Jul 3, 2015
Image result for music imageIt had been kind of long; I had not shared my current play list. So, here I do it again.


Like I have always been saying, gone are the days when all music are so good. There has to be proper filtration needed. Again, it is not necessary that my taste has to match with yours. Ever since Nepsydaz disappeared, Girish and Pranil, Girish and Unity broke down, Unity is lost, I have not been much into Rap portions.

These days, I am basically into Slow Rock type of music. So, let me share my current play list with you.

1. Hatti Bhalu - Night
Well, I have made a tough selection here, because other songs of Night like Tuina Ko Cha hai Bhara, Basai Bagayo, Putali had been into my current play list as well. If you like this song of Night, do check them as well. This song, Hatti Bhalu is a total new song for Nepali Music Industry.  I doubt if there were songs as such earlier.
It is basically about nature. It talks about mud, roots, tree, and bird. I like the line, 'I'll dance in bird's nest', from the first verse. In second, it talks about tree, fruits, attitude of tree, elephant, which comes to take that fruit. Yes, 'I'll roam in trunk of elephant', is next line in this verse. Thirdly, it talks about bear, which is so expert in stealing honey, and the queen of bee chases the bear. Yes, 'I'll play in back of bear', is the line here.
Trust me, it is a different taste of song. You should love it. The music is again so pleasant. And again, if you like this song of Night, do check other one as well. I seriously recommend 'Sun Ko Jutta', the video is heart touching one.



2. Sangai - Monkey Temple
'If you can't say me, but never say 'I can't'. This how this song starts. Even Metallica has some slow rock numbers. Yes! Monkey Temple has it too. This one is I am addicted to these days. This song was uploaded two years back, but I must regard myself dumb, for not being able to figure out this song till now. Though late' I found it out.
So, the line continues stating, 'Today, we are together'.
It then explains that there is forceful endorsement for someone, while someone does it because they love it. And if you say, I'll do it from bottom of my heart. So, we are again together. Maybe this part can be narrated in any part.
It talks about life, which took us to some places, where there was loss of various company, it was you who accepted me, and handled my swinging heart, and made my life new. Oh yes, this one is romantic. Check this one out, you should love it. Modeling is done by Raymond Dass Shrestha and Namrata Shrestha, that gives further meaning to the song.

3. Rodit Bhandari - Timro Tasbir
I don't know this guy, I had never heard his song before. I don't know where he came from, but yes I in love with his voice and this song. To some extent, he can be compared with Kamal Khatri, I view them of similar category. But again, this song is amazing. I don't have much to say about video, but the song indeed is amazing.

The song starts with 'You are there within the breath, and you were the hope'. Ahh, it talks about description of girl. Lyrics then asks question of reason behind leaving him alone. So, he misses her, and further comes up with the query, 'Why don't your picture speak?', 'Why ain't my voice heard to you?'. Tragedic song indeed, but again beautiful. I don't have much to say, but you probably will love it. And if you love this song of his, make sure you check  'Jiwan Ta Ho Euta Katha' by the same singer.

4. Ram Sailee- Bipul Chhetri
Bipul Chhetri must be a popular name by now. The reason behind posting his song in 4th number is because I felt, I should have posted about this guy's song before. But, because of the quake, I did not feel like sharing it then. This guy indeed is amazing. Ahh, Sikkim Guy, but again the songs are so amazing. You surely'd be his fan. He is in playlist of Adrian Pradhan as well. Now you can imagine, how popular this guy actually is.
His songs that are all so good, but I felt like sharing this song. 
Ram Sailee is so pleasent to listen, which explains that he is in trouble of youth period, and he is weeping near river bank. Oh, seriously, I don't feel like saying anything about this song. Just listen!


This another song is about Syndicate, which you will find only in soundcloud. And Must Listen..
This one talks about the situation when a guy meets a girl in a bus, (my imaginary scenario), and then explains the situation thereby. So you are going to Silguri, and I am going to Sikkim. Still, there is happiness, despite of not knowing you. There is a hope of travelling together. Ahh, trust me you'll love this song. It is a 2 para song, but you'll love it. Other songs that are in play list form this singer includes, Dadhelo Lagyo, Pani Paryo, Mountain High, Deorali Dahrah. And all his song are so so so perfect, you'll love it.
And yes, you must struggle to find his song, as they are diverse in youtube and soundcloud.

5. Diwas Gurung - Mai Runchu
Now this is something from no where. I don't know who this guy is again. But the song has been so addictive for me. It is a tragedic song, explaining I'll cry, I'll be mad, and I'll try to control my crying heart on my own. It indeed is so melodious, so lovely. There are nine lakhs stars in the sky, one is with the moon. Thousands of places, thousands of loves which were not spent with good deeds. While trying to say to run away, the world came to know. Oh, I didn't feel like making translations further. You'll surely love this song. Video is not there, but the song indeed is amazing!


Do let me know if you love the tracks of my choices!
Love Nepali Music! Respect Nepali Music!
They indeed are good! They indeed are amazing!


No comments: