Some Nepali Tracks, You May Adore!

Nov 23, 2015
It had been a while, I had not posted music of my preference. There used to be general trend of appearance of new good music during Dashain and Tihar. This year was not that appreciable from Musical point of view. Although there were few great songs, they are not yet posted into youtube. Maybe these artists want listeners to purchase them. Okay, here are few songs, that you must hear. They are amazing.







Charaiprahar - Moods of Purple
You try to forget someone, but you cant. This song explains what it turns out to be while you make an attempt to forget someone. But, you get her all around! This is the song, that I am currently stuck with and my room partner must be fed up with this song, because I play it more than twice everyday. Moods of Purple!


Yo Batoma - Moods of Purple
Are you alone, and do you want someone to share their story? You must have hidden so many things within you for someone. Okay, you got me. This song could be for you. Sometimes, we don't need video to recognize good song. I don't know who belongs to this band, but this band is so so awesome. Just there are couple of songs and, both their songs are adorable.


Khaniho Yahmu - Trishna Gurung
If I would not have listened to HITS FM, I would not figure out that this song exist. I could not recognize the language, maybe it is Gurung's language, I am not sure. But, you cant stop yourself listening to this entire song. Maybe you'll feel the song is short too.
How she explains, the situation when her guy is about to leave, maybe abroad for work is wonderful.
'Catch my hand, crossing hundred turnings, take me away. I'll go with you too.' You'll surely love this song.


Timro Mero Prem - Trishna Gurung
Trishna Gurung's this song is also wonderful. Do you sometimes blame god for not making smooth situation in the relationship? This song could be for you, or maybe someone singing for you? Okay, imagine her if you ever broke up, someone may be singing this for you.


Ali Ali - Shreya Sotang
Rusen and I:  We had debate. I loved Khaniho Yahmu more, and he liked this one more. Rusen got support of Manoj, while I gathered support of Susant. Now you are to decide which song is good. This is equally amazing song of Shreya Sotang. Do you find him in your day, night, breathe and hope too? Oh you romantic fellow, this song is made for you. Scenes of Mustang are beautifully presented.



Harayeko graha - Kush
Okay, get out of romanticism. You are a lost planet, your sun is dark! You have evil minded heart, your God is incomplete. It takes ages in Nepali music industry to get songs of this category! You - voices of freedom, and you probably live in deaf country. Don't you?
A rock song! You may admire!


Samjhana - Anil Singh
You may be happy in your life. Fine, I am not sad in my world too. Let the set sun rise, I wont return to your life. Anil Singh tries his best to make good song, but still something is lagging. Did Usha Khadgi played role to bring back Singh's fame? Maybe not?




Khulduli - Laxman Limbu and Shrreya Sotang
Song to potray your unexpressed love. How does it feel? Okay, song may say the feeling that you have been going through. But, why did not you take step ahead, because of anger or shyness? There certainly is curiousity within you. Video is wonderfully made, I loved the concept.


K saro ramri vako - Swaoopna Suman
Okay, this song is catchy, you'll surely love it. Seven seas across, is there someone waiting you? Someone is saying you, 'You are turning too beautiful'. New singer maybe, I had not heard him before. But you'll love it. I love this line the most: सपना बुन्ने मान्छे म थाहै छ तिमीलाई, सपना देख्न कहिले नडराउनु है ..You must have seen me tweeting this line several times.


Mero Sano Pari - Swoopna Suman
This song, he is singing for his sister. Your heart will start feeling too. Hey my little angel, come back again! I wish he had his power. There are times, when we cant do something, rather express through music. This song may not be catchy, but lyrics is beautifully composed. Video is okay too.



37 - Nabin K Bhattarai
I am still confused with the reason why this song is titled 37. Nabin is with his new song, and more than love song, he has been into rock. He uses sanskrit line as well in the song, adding flavors in the song. I can be wrong, but the song probably means life is small,  and there is nothing in life to be so proud of. We have thousands of wishes within us, and seeking satisfaction is the ultimate way to happiness. As I said, I may be wrong.

Panchi - The Outsiders
I am a bird, let me fly.
Let me enjoy in the open sky. This is amazing song of The Outsiders. I don't have much idea about the band, but this song is amazing. Tomorrow morning, we are surely going to separate, I need to go, and forget whatever happened. The song probablyc can be interpreted in both ways. Okay, but don't try to stop me! Don't try to act as obstacle in the roadway, and let me fly! Appearance of Jharana Bajracharya indicates good investment in music video as well, and Jharna certainly acts so well.



Auchu - The Outsiders
Maybe there are two vocalist in the band, this is the same band, but different vocalist. Did someone promise you that he/she will return and you are left in situation where you are skeptic? Okay, give her warm remembrance to the one who probably forgot you. Namrata is beautiful as always. I love the way she prepares tea.




Maunbrata - The Shadows
Did you decide to stay silence because you trusted? Shadows always have this unique style of singing different patter of rock song! If you have missed their song for long time, I guess it's now time for you to check their this song.



Timra dui akha ma - Rohit John Chhetri
Can you see entire world in her two eyes? Or his two eyes? That is how this song starts. His/Her smile brings new enlightenment and then. And when you get him/her, you start feeling to live life. This is amazing song. Trust me. You may want to compare with his previous popular song, I say it is. It may take time for you to cope up with this song, but once you are done, you are addicted. Do you keep on walking in heavy rain? Your face, entire body gets and your movement stops. just because you see him/her. Your destination is found. Oh you'll love this song!


Ghar Jane - Uglyz
Are you counting your days to return back home? I can now feel this song. No matter where we stay, we do have separate emotions for our home and we desperately wait for days to return back home. Uglyz is singing this song. You may love it. I say this is just fine, because I had much more expectation from Uglyz.


Kun mandir ma - Robin Sharma
I am sure by this time, all of you are aware of this song. Hoping so, I posted this song in the end. But if you accidentally have not heard this song, oh come on' don't create burden to Nepali music. Go hit it! Yes, once you love this version of his song, even those previous talk will get stuck in your memory! I should not tell anything about the song, first because you know it, and second, even if I say anything, those will turn out to be immature!


After my travel to Leh, I found out Simple Simple Kanchi ko is more famous than 1974 AD's song. My Bhutanese neighbor loves song of Nepalese movie. I seriously think these type of songs makes a distinct mark. Do you say we lack dancing songs in Nepali? Yeah, maybe they are those songs, and we have been ignoring them, or escaping making 'Hya JPT Songs'. I suggest you to listen to them too.

Selfie - Shankar Smile Ft. Laxmi Nepali
Come darling, you and me, let's go out.
Hugging each other, let's hit selfie with smile!
English translation ain't that good.  Few crazy stuffs that we do during selfie is potrayed in the song. Check the Video. You'll love it. Watch the female model, she is beautiful. .



Timro Figure Coca Cola - OST Ardhakatti

This is next cool song, that you must listen too. Listening without video would decrease entertainment by 60%, so do watch the video too. Does she really have the figure of Coca-Cola? There is newari version of this song as well. 




No comments: