Featured Post

Nov 4, 2014


I am just very new to bubblews. It is one different, but similar platform where you need to write in your thoughts in at least 400 characters. It is like posting your tweet in twitter, or posting status in facebook, it is kind of similar to them, but all the difference it has is, you have to make it 400 characters.

It is over all like writing a paragraph not just the line, and you are not allowed to copy here. It is kind of illegal to copy here. So, you get to write one single paragraph, of your own. The best thing that I enjoy about it is at least it helps in building the writing habit.


And, that could be the reason why I seriously am towards it. Now, yesterday my post there got featured. I had written mentioning the topic as ‘Don’t ask your daughter not to go out! Ask your sons to behave!!!’ and it was more about supporting girls, and feminist voice. It was against the trend how society blames female even for cases like getting raped. It was against the trend of giving entire freedom to son, and restricting daughter from any sort of freedom. 

At first, I started getting like, and gradually two comments came there. While I was responding to those two comments, I was shocked to see large number of likes, and when I refreshed the page, I found out that my post had been featured! I was so shocked! So, surprised, and so happy all at the same time! I had never received this many likes in any social media before!

Only after I saw the comment 'Happy to see Nepali's post being featured', I realized that I was something of importance, and in order to write a featured post, the thing has to be very interesting. There are only few bubblers from Nepal there, and I was happy that I could make those few happy too.

So, for some moments, I felt like celebrity, I had so many comments, and I was having tough time replying to all of them. It was so good, I was so good! There were negative vibes that were spreading through, but I tried my best to make it plain normal.

And now, it has motivated not to give up writing, and keep on writing.


No comments: