Pouring some thoughts

Nov 26, 2014


Life does not move as per one’s expectation, and you will never know where you are and where you will be. Today, it has been four months, and few more days that I have left from Nepal.
I can still remember, that last moment of Nepal at Tribhuvan International Airport, when my body must have been few kilos extra, because my heart was weighing high! I can remember that moment when I was there.

First Dashain, out of home was not so pleasing one. We therefore managed to get out of the hostel, so that we could get occupied. I remember how I missed my sister during Tihar. I could barely imagine what things were going on her mind, when she could not put tika for the first time to her brother. Things are certainly difficult, when you are not in your place. And basically, this culture brings us close. I can now imagine, how those immigrant workers, those students abroad feel when they are not in home.

However, there is not a single day I am away from the updates that happens in Nepal. I check what Baburam Bhattarai tweets, and what Ram Sharan Mahat tweets. I listen to Kantipur Diary, I must thank Internet which still connects me to Nepal. I had been listening to Kantipur Diary since grade 6. I am still up with it. I even check Kantipur News if Internet around supports me.  I can now relate the situations from a different angle. I feel, Nepal means a huge thing for Nepalese. It does not bother to rest of the world. There are peoples who don’t know anything about Nepal too. 

So, no matter if these leaders fight, quarrel, or do anything, that barely bothers rest of the economy of the world, and that would be nothing but ‘interesting news’ to rest of the world. It is we, who will have to suffer. It is we, who will have to be in trouble, and it is we who will have to live in the same situation. This will then trouble us, and what can the state expect apart from some charity?

I can sense the carelessness of the leaders, for their greed and ego, they are troubling entire country. I sometimes feel, I can better take their position, at least, I would not stick to something rubbish, I am educated, and I am not party biased! I stand on neutral stand, and can make something good for the sake of country not for any party. But, the situations around makes me feel that Nepal still requires some large time to prosper. 

Now, it is not that, seeing the worst condition, I wont return. Let my education complete, I will come back.

No comments: