Mero Jiwan

Nov 1, 2013

I was once asked the person whom you admire the most...is I replied on the spot, without giving second though: Sunil Pokharel. He is the one who could have gained the tag of Bollywood Star, but he did not want to live the life of Udit Narayan Jha, and returned back to Nepal. I call him Father of Modern Theatre in Nepal. Sugam Pokarel has his own identity besides being his brother. He is my all time favorite singer.  What would then stop me to make a post praising this song? Act of Sunil, Voice of Sugam!

I listened to this song for the very first time on Image Channel. I was highly impressed the very first time. I then searched in on Youtube and watched probably hundred times. The song is really inspiring one…  The song is about the idol life, suggesting that the life be different every day.
 The troubles and worries get lost. It wishes for the life where happiness of other would be concern; where laughter would be outcome of pride. Every evening, the day work could create satisfaction and the plan for next day could be designed. The happiness of this life would create smile for others too.
No one would get trouble from my life that one is living. Everyone could gain help from me when they ask. I will mix my dream in other’s wish. I will take the burden of others worries. May my life be watched by God.

 The character, Sunil Pokharel begins his day getting out from his room. He then sees a beggar, and then something strikes his mind. If he donates some amount in the name of God, someone would take it. He could have a tea out of it, but he decides to hand the amount to that beggar. He drinks tea, wondering what next to do, and offers some grain to pigeon. He helps the people who actually want it. He also puts his idea to get the bags sold through sweet little child. Your heart will be overwhelmed when you see the smile of the satisfied child in the end. Maybe this is the indication that both physical and mental help can make someone happy. He ends up the day writing in diary the things that happened entire day.

Sunil Pokharel’s role can never be exactly traced without asking him. However, I perceived that one can help if he actually wants. Sunil Pokharel, the character of the video helped needy ones through money, through his hard work and through his mind. When one gains the idea that he’ll help, there can be various ways to help. It is the willingness that counts the most after all.

The idol life has been explained in the song.

Sugam Pokharel's voice has done justice to the lyrics. Sunil Pokharel's role has done justice to his character. Beni Madhav Bhattarai has wonderful lyrics, and Tsujil Karmacharya is always a great arranger. Nikesh Khadka must be admired for wonderful direction!

Yes, I hope for the same…. Mero Jiwan Yesto Hos….

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I never knew, they were brothers! I will definitely watch the video, after my adsl gets repaired! Short but sweet :)