My Current Playlist!

Mar 24, 2016
I had been replying to few of them saying, I'll post my playlist soon, I actually wanted to do this in February itself, but again, I did not want to create too much traffic in my blog. Here I finally post in my current play list. I have been doing this since sometime, so that Nepalese audience would not be fed up of Nepalese music, because mainstream medias fail to promote good songs, and rather give priority to their own people's song. Here I present my playlist:









Maaya - Bhaskar Dewan
It had been pretty long time, I had not listened to Mantra. Was this band broken down? I have no idea. I had been growing with the taste of Mantra, and finally Bhaskar Dewan gives me this taste here. It's Maya! The video over all compiles the story too, and you got to watch this.


Timi Nai Hau - Sabin Rai
One fine love and relation song from Sabin Rai.  Have you not  said anything to your loved ones? Dedicate him/her this song. Let him/her know what you feel about your love. Feelings unexpressed would be easy to express by medium of song anyway.



Mann - Bipul Chettri
From, natural talks of river flowing smoothly how Bipul Chhetri links with love and relation, how he relates season and time has to be heard in this song. His lyrics are powerful, but basically, his singing pattern is what impresses Nepalese bunch of audience. Here he gives one more song. You got to listen it!
                                      

Rato Bhale - Sanjeev Singh
Sanjeev Singh was basically singing all love songs back then, here comes with different comedy type of love song. Video is funny enough, and song is amazing. How a guy dreams of having beautiful girl of village, and how he ends up is presented. Serious part that I found was, he was washing her cloth too.


Jeevan Sathi - Asif Shah feat. Subani Moktan
This one for all those married couples. Asif Shah beautifully expresses the feeling that any life partner would have once he/she gets one. Subani Moktan has beautifully expressed the feeling of blessings towards those couples. This song is really so good enough, and I was deeply impressed with this one. You are my life partner - written above the heaven - I don't have to wait for anyone now - I can sense completeness!


Aafailai Khojdaichu - Subani Moktan
I am basically impressed with the lyrics of this song. The lyrics sounds powerful enough. Subani Moktan's song was never so powerful to me before. Can you die within you? If that happens, you find yourself within you. I can't express the song through my words for sure, you got to listen this!


Prayas - Samriddhi Rai ft Rohit John Chhetri
They meet in the evening, smile presented in the dark was bright enough. This happens to most of us, we do try a lot, we will then have experience of falling in love, but despite loving truly it hurts and then we divert our track to different roads and move ahead. Video is like fast moving story, and the song is really awesome! Although Rohit sings couple of line here, but if Rohit was not here, this song would still be awesome!


Kamal Khatri - Roee Rahanchu (Tasbir 2)

I was so huge fan of Tasbir, and this one comes as next version of the song. Kamal Khatri is so good at bringing the new version of previous popular song. If you had listened Tasbir before. you can clearly relate the song lyrics and video. But again, if you have not, you can still listen it. Few lines in the song can directly touch your heart! Do you ever try to find her within flowers, and then realize that she is simply in smell?


Maacha Marna Gako - Deepesh/Jems
Deepesh voice was lost for pretty long time. Jems although could be seen in media, but it had been pretty long time, we had not heard of them. Here, they come up with some sweet song talking about past memories. All of us have our childhood memories, and this song reflects that. Do check the video as well, you will love. It shows how we see our childhood days being at present.


April Rush - Tyo Hawa
I don't know who these bands are, but trust me, the song's amazing. That wind returns and brings message of Spring. I could not exactly understand every lyrics of this song, but it has been presented beautifully. You get to hear former king speaking as well here. This song basically talks about hope.

Sochirahechu - Axata

Axata has come up with her own song and video this time. She is so so awesome, and I had no clue that she grew older too. The video is different, and lyrics is awesome too. I need not to explain Axata's voice if you have heard her in Kripa Unplugged. Did you notice Rohit John there? She basically thinks about what she can actually do.


Camera Ma Hoina - Nalina Chitrakar / Ran Magar
It's fast and dancing track. You'll love it, and basically Keki has been presented as model here. Oh, not in camera, do keep it in your heart if you can! This is what the entire concept is.


Khai - Bartika Em Rai
Now I come the tough part, let me first introduce Bartika Em Rai, she stays in America. The tough thing for me is to select the song here. I have heard five songs of her, and all of them are seriously amazing! Her voice is so amazing, and check the lyrics, oh! they are so damn powerful. I can't spend a day without listening to her songs these days.
This song is the one which I heard first, and was so impressed. The lyrics are so realistic and so practical as well.


Saath deu timi malai - Sanup Paudel
Sanup Paudel actually brought the song during Valentine's Day. I admit I am posting this late, but it's never late for you to listen the beautiful songs. This song is all about love, which asks for support from your loved ones like sun supports morning, wind supports breath, spring supports leaves.


Sannani - Rohit John Chhetri
Ah, this video reminds you of that time when you used to play video games. Do watch the full song with lot of taa tuu taa tuus, and you'll love it. The video game is designed in context of Nepal, where Rajesh dai comes down as well for justice. I have never found Rohit's songs that boring. This one is great too. But, if have to be listened in repeat mode, you will want to forward first minute of the song!


Pardeshi Nabhana - Manish Dhakal
Now, this song would not attract me much, if the video wasn't strong enough. Check the video, it's so good. And once you love the video, you will start loving the song as well. This song reflects the situation in Nepal, where they go abroad as immigrant workers. Nishal Basnet is there, so you have to watch him!


Chopsticks - Adrian Pradhan
This song is different. Adrian Pradhan has come up with his new album, and this is again tough part for me to select few song. Chopstick basically reflects the feeling that a guy has within him and can't reflect to his girl, because he can never say, there's no love in my purse, it's rather in my heart. Hey girls, you got to listen this to understand us!


Maunbrata - The Shadows
Initially I was simply okay with the song, but later, I admired this song so much. Check the lyrics, it is so amazing. You stay silent for long time, because you have certain trust within you, but now, you all decide to break your silence because of different factors. Shadows are amazing of their own anyway.


Sano Huda - Nima Rumba
I had other song listed initially, but later thought this song of Nima Rumba has to deserve in my blog. It talks about how we took the world when we were small. Do listen to him, I loved the song. Maybe you'll like it too.

Najeek - Bartika Em Rai
It's already too dark, don't talk about love now. Since we don't know anything about tomorrow, so don't dedicate the days for me. This song is what I selected of hers. You will find the word 'bekamfuse' which truely impressed me. No one probably has used this word in song earlier. No, stop, I don't want to say much about the song. Do check it yourself.


Urvasi - Adrian Pradhan ft Rajina Rimal
I decided to keep this song in the blog list instad of 'Jaatle Pako', as Jaatle Pako had been in countdown for few weeks. This song is so amazing, and voice of Rajina has done further justice to the song. Do hear it yourself. You have to hear Kati Samjhaye of Adrian too. Adrian has grown too romantic in this song, you can sense from his voice itself.



Timi Ra Ma - Bartika Em Rai
Oops! I could not stop myself from posting this song again of Bartika Em Rai. This song is her feeling of expression of being away from home and staying in different place. She expresses how she actually felt, and yes, if we have similar stories, we can relate to them as well. Do check the lyrics, its amazing! Okay, no more Bartika's song now. But you can check other songs too from her channel, they are all amazing!


Timro Yaad - The Edge
After pretty long time, Edge comes back with this great song. The video is amazing, ain't that Mustang? Let me not express the song here, do listen to it, you will satisfy your edge thirst if you have been waiting for Edge to come up with new song!




No comments: