My Oracles

Oct 1, 2013


I was walking long on the sun,
Tired, but journey was long and I had to run.
There was a tree, blowing air till my chest.
It was tree as an oracle, suggesting me to rest!

I was hungry, uneaten for several days,
Weak, without any food and empty clays.
There was a dog, barking until I hear.
It was dog as an oracle, suggesting me to beg walking near!

I was wet, roofless under a rain,
Sneezing, with coldness and pain.
There was a stone, firm, rigid and bold!
It was a stone as an oracle, suggesting me not to feel old!

I was frustrated, for my poverty,
Troubled, with only empty sack as my property.
There was a donkey tied with rope,
It was a donkey as an oracle, showing me my freedom of hope!

I was at the bank, hearing the river flow,
Lonely, with dark face and lost glow.
There was water constantly moving for huge unity.
It was river as an oracle, suggesting to be efficient for dignity!

I was confused for reason to live,
Puzzled, with heavy heart on the gloomy eve.
There was a wounded fly being chased by lizard,
It was a fly as an oracle, suggesting living life is hard!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

good one

Unknown said...

like it ..(Y) quite inspiring ..:)

Unknown said...

What we can learn from this poem is that we should be grateful for what we have and live life to the fullest for life isn't easy but it finds it's way eventually.