Song Review: AXIS and Anil… They are back!!

Sep 4, 2014



I grew up listening Nepali Songs. I don’t know which grade I was, maybe I was in 1? When I used make joke singing Nepathaya’s Chekyo Chekyo, when anyone would come infront of Television. Nabin K. Bhattarai’s album Samjhana was the first album that I bought.
I remember singing Sayad back in grade 4! By the time I was in 6, I already was huge fan of Nabin, Sugam, Girish and Pranil…

I bought Nima’s album from my Dashain’s collection! I still love those flavors of song that Nima Rumba used to sing. I know they never got famous. Anil Singh’s album Mhz was the next album that I bought then in grade 7. 

Later, Mad Zone caught my attention too. But, gradually, large number of artists came into this field. And, maybe my passion for music was lowered, or maybe my taste of music was never brought.
However, today, after around a decade, I am so happy to see them singing and so wonderfully. I feel like my Grade 6 (Part 2). I would surely sing, if it’d be my school!

If I was in my school… I’d not go for Out Landish’s Aicha. I would rather go for these two songs!
1.        
      AXIS – ADHURO PREM (2)
This song is so amazing. Yeah’ makes me feel that Axis is back. As soon as I remember Axis, songs like.. Adhuro Prem, Hey Mori, Buddha ko Shanti comes into my mind.
I had signature of the vocalist of this band!
This song is cool one! It gives kind of reflection of that period.
Lyrics is awesome! Video is great! And over all, it is catchy! Trust me, go through the song three times, and let me know if you are not caught with this song. It is addictive. You can feel your blood getting hot when you sing.. Yo…geet….timrai laagi ho…



2.       ANIL SINGH –DUBDAICHU
After Prem Patra of Anil Singh got famous, he proposed singing I love you. His proposal probably was accepted, and that was the reason why he sang Will you marry me?. And the worst part, he got completely lost after getting married.
His album Megahertz was so famous that every song out of it got space in entire Nepalese medias. Why would I buy his album if I ‘would not have been his fan?
And as I saw this song on my facebook suggestion, I had not so huge expectation. But once I checked it… it is like ‘wow’.
Lyrics is good, music is catchy, music video is great. I could recognize Anil Singh’s voice, but why is not in high pitch? Anyways, trust me the song is great!!



Apart, here are other songs that are great too… and that have been into my current playlist..!

Sikka – Hemanta Rana



Topi – Mitho Bihani


No comments: